I’ve taken a dive into the Oscar Prediction pages, at least in the major categories. They’re all there for your viewing pleasure.
Significant changes include:
- 12 Years a Slave moved to the #2 spot in Best Picture with Eijiofor and Nyong’o joining the top five of their category.
- Before Midnight unfortunately moved out of the top spot in Adapted Screenplay. (for now)
- Gravity set up to take several categories and be among the most nominated films of the year.
- Other changes you have to see for yourself.
- Matthew McConaughey takes the top spot in Best Actor while Leonardo DiCaprio takes a bit of a dive.
- Lead Actress is my favorite race. At least fifteen serious ladies fighting for a spot. Watts still on top but Streep, Dench, Blanchett, Bejo, and others close on her tail.
- Yes I still believe in The Counselor.
You can go through the Oscar Predictions page or click down below.