Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “CIRCUIT BREAKER!,” a weekly podcast from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson and Joey Magidson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday. Find us on Twitter at @Circuit_Pod, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and submit your comments and questions at the bottom of the episode.
On the agenda:
- Recording from San Juan, Puerto Rico, we speak about our favorite spanish language films.
- Talking about the “Kid Shows” would we love to see rebooted, in celebration of “Power Rangers.”
- Thanks to a reader question, we try to call our predicted Oscar winners for 2018.
- The new trailer for “Justice League” dropped and we talk about the problems with the DC Universe and what they can do to fix it.
- Thanks to a reader question, we speak about the most “forgettable” Best Picture winners and the best (and worst) winners of all-time.
- What actor or actress has the worst Oscar win that represents them? We venture some guesses.
- Clayton and Mark talk about what movies we want to start showing our children (and when).
- We get into the actors that we love (unapologetically) including Kevin Costner and Tom Cruise.
- Looking at two specific contenders for 2017: “The Snowman” from Tomas Alfredson and “Molly’s Game” from Aaron Sorkin. Is Michael Fassbender and Jessica Chastain a sure thing for the season?
- Circuit Madness results read LIVE on the episode! What big upsets are in the future? PLENTY!
Comment and send in #CinephileShowdowns, #ChoosetheGold and #ACCircuitBreaker questions in the comment section below!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan