Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “CIRCUIT BREAKER!,” a weekly podcast from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson and Joey Magidson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday. Find us on Twitter at @Circuit_Pod, email us at [email protected], and submit your comments and questions at the bottom of the episode.
On the agenda:
- We are in the middle of ACCA 1993 and we offer up our recommendations including our most “overrated” and “underrated” films from the year.
- After watching the newest trailer for “It,” we give our thoughts and share what we could all be in store for.
- Thanks to a reader question, we ask who will “NO DOUBT” win an Oscar before their life has ended. Guess who we came up with?
- Another question from a reader has us asking, if there was a “straight 10” every year, would there have been a film that would have made the lineup and had the possibility to win Best Picture?
- We get into another rehash about why “Moonlight” beat “La La Land” at the Oscars.
- Circuit Madness results are in and it’s a doosy!
Comment and send in #CinephileShowdowns, #ChoosetheGold and #ACCircuitBreaker questions in the comment section below!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan