Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “CIRCUIT BREAKER!,” a weekly podcast from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson, Joey Magidson, and Karen Peterson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday. Find us on Twitter at @Circuit_Pod, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and submit your comments and questions at the bottom of the episode.
On the agenda:
- First trailers dropped for Netflix’s “The Punisher” with Jon Bernthal and Aaron Sorkin’s “Molly’s Game” with Jessica Chastain.
- Rumors are going around that Ben Affleck will NOT reprise Batman in future films.
- Could there be a Death Star in the Han Solo prequel? We also guess how the movie ends to connect to “A New Hope.”
- We are also getting a prequel to Obi-Wan Kenobi and his origins. Do we need this?
- We have your 2017 ACCA TV Winners where we (and by “we” – we mean Clayton) pull a La La Land/Moonlight-type mistake. Sorry!
- We play a game called “DELETE THE ACTOR” and it’s getting harder by the choices.
- We have lots of questions from the readers including some that go around the “worst” acting winners ever, and much more!
THIS EPISODE IS EDITED BY DREW GRIFFIN.
Comment and send in #CinephileShowdowns, #DeleteTheActor, #ChoosetheGold, and #ACCircuitBreaker questions in the comment section below!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan
CLICK THE CATEGORY TO SEE THE OSCAR PREDICTIONS:
| MOTION PICTURE |DIRECTOR |
| LEAD ACTOR | LEAD ACTRESS | SUPPORTING ACTOR | SUPPORTING ACTRESS |
| ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY | ADAPTED SCREENPLAY | ANIMATED FEATURE |
| PRODUCTION DESIGN | CINEMATOGRAPHY | COSTUME DESIGN | FILM EDITING |
| MAKEUP & HAIRSTYLING | SOUND MIXING | SOUND EDITING | VISUAL EFFECTS |
| ORIGINAL SCORE | ORIGINAL SONG |