Taking Questions for Final Power Hour Before Oscar Ceremony!

This will be our last pre-recorded Power Hour before the Academy Awards next Sunday.  We will be having a LIVE podcast show beginning at...

Awards Circuit Community Awards and Academy Idol Voting Closes @ Midnight!

Friendly reminder for all you movie enthusiasts out there that the annual Awards Circuit Community Awards and the sixth season of Academy Idol voting closes tonight...

Circuit 3: Romance Films

It’s Valentine’s Day and love is in the air. So what better way to celebrate the holiday for lovers than to dedicate this week’s...

Awards Circuit Community Final Voting is Open!

2012 was an outstanding year for film.  The community of the Awards Circuit chose their nominees in nineteen categories.  Steven Spielberg's Lincoln led the...

Circuit 3: Jack Lemmon

John Uhler “Jack” Lemmon III was born on February 8th, 1925 in Newton, Massachusetts. Long before becoming one of Hollywood’s most beloved icons, he...

Awards Circuit Community Awards goes big for ‘Lincoln’ and ‘Perks’

Probably our longtime readers favorite time of the year, the Awards Circuit Community Awards for Year 2012 had their nominees announced on this week's...

Awards Circuit Power Hour Episode 39: The Power of Argo and ACCA 2012 Nominations!

The Awards Circuit Power Hour is jammed packed this week with announcements and general Oscar talk. After the big weekend for Ben Affleck's Argo, winning...

Circuit 3: Christian Bale

Christian Charles Philip Bale was born in Wales on January 30th, 1974. As a child, Bale starred in television commercials before making a few...

Entire Staff of Awards Circuit Release Their Ten Best Films!

I love this website. I love this staff. I'm constantly in awe of their talents, personalities, and what each of them brings to the...

Get Involved in the AC Community! – Join the Oscar Pool and More…

As the Academy draws near, the Awards Circuit continues to stretch out its hand to our readers.  If you're not aware, we pride ourselves...

Circuit 3: Paul Newman

Paul Leonard Newman was born on January 26, 1925, just outside the great city of Cleveland, Ohio (Shaker Heights). He made his Broadway theater...

ACCA Voting Opens, First Annual Circuit Awards Announced!

It's that time of the year! The Awards Circuit Community Awards have officially opened up for voting for 2012. A staple of the Awards...

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello…

Thought I'd bring you all up to speed on the status of some of our esteemed writers on the Awards Circuit.  Long time writers...

Circuit 3: Cary Grant

Cary Grant was born Archibald Alexander Leach on January 18, 1904. But before becoming the charming actor with the delightful accent, this legend of...

Annual Awards Circuit User Survey! Please make your voice heard!

It's that time of the year where we want to hear from all of you.  There is a short 10 question survey for you...

Circuit 3: Biggest Oscar Snubs and Most Pleasant Inclusions

With the announcement of this mornings Oscar nominations, I doubt anyone wants to talk about much else. So we are doing a special version...

Taking Questions for Power Hour!

It's our FINAL podcast BEFORE Oscar nominations are announced.  I'm sure you all have a lot on your mind.  You don't have to just...

Circuit 3: Anthony Hopkins

Sir Philip Anthony Hopkins was born December 31st, 1937, in Margam, Port Talbot, Wales. At a young age, Hopkins was encouraged to become an actor...

2012 Davis Awards Continue w/ Best Actor

No other category has given me more ulcers than Best Actor.  As the Davis Award citations continue daily, my personal ballot for Lead Actor...

Oscar Circuit – The Final Stretch and End of the Year Honors Begin!

We are in the final stretch of Phase 1 of awards season. Oscar ballots are due this coming Thursday, January 3rd, with nominations being...

Circuit 3: Humphrey Bogart

My very favorite actor of all time, Humphrey DeForest Bogart, was born on Christmas Day, 1899 (though some believe Warner Brothers created this as...

Promo for the Critics Choice Movie Awards!

Make sure to watch the Critics Choice Movie Awards on January 10, 2013 and vote for "Favorite Film Franchise" where audiences have the power....

Awards Circuit Power Hour LIVE Today w/ Greg P. Russell, Sound Mixer for ‘Skyfall’

At 5:00pm eastern time today, Greg P. Russell, the 15-time Academy Award nominated Sound Mixer will be LIVE on the air with us talking...

Circuit 3: Steven Spielberg

Steven Allan Spielberg was born December 18, 1946, in the great state of Ohio. Before becoming one of our most beloved directors, Spielberg attended Long...

Circuit 3: Steve Buscemi

Steven Vincent Buscemi turned 55 on December 13th. He worked as a firefighter while attending the Lee Strasberg Institute in the 80s. His first...

Los Angeles, Boston, NYFCO Announcing Now! Being updated!

The winners will appear in this space as they are announced.  Make sure to include your predictions in the comment section.  My predictions can...

Circuit 3: Julianne Moore

The lovely and talented Julianne Moore turned 52 this December 3rd. Born in 1960 as Julie Ann Smith, Moore got her big break after...

For Your Consideration Power Hour with special guest Ann Dowd!!!

It's time again we're taking questions for Power Hour, but with a twist! As you all know awards season is upon us and we...

Circuit 3: Sir Ridley Scott

On Friday, November 30th, Sir Ridley Scott turns 75 years old. While he might be best known for his achievements in science fiction cinema,...

Happy Thanksgiving from the Awards Circuit!

I'm very thankful for my wonderful and talented staff that continues to assist the Awards Circuit in bringing you everyday content.  I am also...

Taking Questions for Power Hour!

We'll be recording our weekly podcast show, The Awards Circuit Power Hour.  We're looking for some questions from our esteemed readership to be read...

Circuit 3: Martin Scorsese

One of the great directors of all time, Martin Charles Scorsese, turns 70 years old this weekend, on November 17th. He has been the...

Bond Week Circuit 3: Bond Movies

As it is with all good things, Bond Week must come to an end. Hopefully you have enjoyed our fanatic interest in 007, and...

Bond Week Circuit 3: Bond Villains

For every yin there is a yang, and thus every Bond film has a villain that Bond’s services require him to thwart. From Dr....

Bond Week Circuit 3: Bond Songs

One of the staples of a Bond film is the original theme song that is played during the opening title sequence. While the series...