Welcome to the Awards Circuit Minority Report! A new weekly podcast, in conjunction with the Awards Circuit Power Hour podcast that is hosted by the female writers of AwardsCircuit.com. We talk gender, race, and all feminist issues in Hollywood and Film!
On the agenda:
- Minority Minute (Rant/Rave segment)
- Talking a bit about Paul Weitz’s “Grandma.”
- Diversity in Television: Cristina’s NYT article and discussing FX’s “The People vs. O.J. Simpson.”
- Romance Films including “How to Be Single” and “50 Shades of Grey”
- Also talking acting, depiction of sexuality, nudity double standards, Sam Taylor-Johnson as director, sequels, abusive relationships.