Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “Circuit Breaker! The Awards, Film, & TV Podcast,” a weekly breakdown from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson, Joey Magidson, Chris James, and Karen Peterson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday.
On the agenda:
- We talk about an old Oscar category (that can still be activated) and what the nominees and winners would be.
- What is the strongest Best Actor lineup since the 2000s?
- We rank a list of actors and actresses that are most likely to win an Oscar in their careers.
- The BAFTA winners have been announced where “Roma” prevailed over “The Favourite” (which was the favorite with the group). What do these winners mean to the Oscar race and will the Academy pay special attention for their own choices?
- What are some of the staff’s predictions going into this final Oscar voting round? Can “Roma” triumph over “Green Book” or can “The Favourite” or “BlacKkKlansman” come up the middle? Can the SAG Ensemble win bring “Black Panther” to a historic win without acting, writing, or editing?
COMMENT AND SEND IN
& QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Listen to Us on Spotify!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan that are aligned with our values.