Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “Circuit Breaker! The Awards, Film, & TV Podcast,” a weekly breakdown from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson, Joey Magidson, Chris James, and Karen Peterson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday.
On the agenda:
- The final Oscar Predictions for Sunday’s Academy Awards ceremony is unleashed. We discuss all the winners including:
- Best Picture: Is it still a race between “Green Book” or “Roma” or is something else coming up the middle?
- Best Director: Seems made for Alfonso Cuaron but could Spike Lee pull a last-minute switcheroo?
- Best Actor: Rami Malek has a lot of big wins but is Bradley Cooper pulling an Adrien Brody at the last minute?
- Best Actress: Does Olivia Colman‘s win at BAFTA have the juice to turn the tides her way from Glenn Close?
- Best Supporting Actor: Can Mahershala Ali lose and who can he lose to?
- Best Supporting Actress: Most wide open acting race where almost any of the ladies can win it in the end? Did BAFTA give us a hint with Rachel Weisz?
- Screenplay categories: With WGA going their own way, what does this mean in this wide open field?
- Tech categories: Some categories seem locked (Song), others are still in flux (almost all of them?). How many is the Best Picture winner going to win?
- Animated, Docs, Foreign, and Shorts: Some seem solidified but this new Academy can do some strange things.
COMMENT AND SEND IN:
& QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Listen to Us on Spotify!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan that are aligned with our values.