The awards season festival circuit has begun. We discuss the word on the films that have screened thus far at the Venice and Telluride Film Festivals.
- Is “Birdman” the frontrunner for the Oscar? What does it mean for Michael Keaton?
- “Foxcatcher” is still strong. Is there a possibility that Steve Carell moves campaigns to supporting?
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch this year’s Colin Firth for “The Imitation Game?”
- Jon Stewart’s “Rosewater” debut to solid reviews. Will it make a dent in the race?
- Is Reese Witherspoon our first legit Best Actress contender for “Wild?”
- Is there room for a small film like “99 Homes” with Andrew Garfield and Michael Shannon?
- We also take a bunch of your questions!
*NOTE – From now on, if you have a question for us for Power Hour, you can either Tweet it with the hashtag #ACPowerHour OR you can leave it in the comment section of the newest episode.