On the agenda:
- Kristen wrote about the best dance sequences of all-time. We discuss our favorites.
- We talk about the openings and reception to Ridley Scott’s “The Martian,” Denis Villenueve’s “Sicario,” and Robert Zemeckis’ “The Walk.”
- We get into a fiery discussion about category fraud.
- NYFF premiered “Steve Jobs” and we discuss its possibilities on the awards circuit.
- A24 Films and Universal launch their FYC sites. We discuss their slates.
- Lots of Cinephile Showdowns and questions to speak about.