We have a great episode of Power Hour today brought to you by the staff and the return of Robert Hamer. A lot of great conversations going on this week.
- We kick things off with taking a bunch of your questions that were sent in. If you have a question at any time during the week, please tweet to @AwardsCircuit with the hashtag #ACPowerHour – You can also leave a voicemail via the floating sidebar on the page or on our Facebook.
- We dig into the revealing of the Writers Guild of America and Producers Guild of America nominations. Were they very telling of the future fate for “Inside Llewyn Davis” from Joel & Ethan Coen? Also, how vulnerable is “Saving Mr. Banks” at this point and how strong is “Dallas Buyers Club?”
- We get into a lengthy and interesting discussion about Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street” with Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, and Matthew McConaughey.
- We reveal our own personal picks for virtually every Oscar category. What would be our picks to win?
- We end it with the results of Academy Idol which may or may not be surprising!