Taking Questions for “Power Hour”

Hopefully, all of you enjoyed last week's "Power Hour" where dove into the Oscar ceremony and shared our reactions on the big surprises of...

Full Oscar Winners!

I went 20 for 24. Not my best day but not bad either. I'm heartbroken for Viola Davis. I know some of Meryl fans...

Academy Awards Red Carpet & Ceremony LIVE Blog

Academy Awards Red Carpet & Ceremony LIVE Blog Join!

Happy Oscar Day!

It's that time everyone!  The Oscars are here.  No more complaining, no more whining, we've made our predictions, and now we have to live...

Make Sure to Join our Oscar Pool!

Courtesy of Phil Wallace at Picktainment: Make sure you join our Awards Circuit Oscar Pool!  We have cool prizes for the winners and some bragging...

2011 ACCA Winners Announced!

The 2011 Awards Circuit Community Awards was one of the most diverse and hottest choices this side of the internet.  This is the only...

The Off-Season Gap

After last night's, I'll just say average, Golden Globe Awards, and Thursday's spectacular Critics Choice Movie Awards, we are in full swing of awards...

‘The Artist,’ ‘Drive,’ and ‘Harry Potter’ lead with ACCA Nominations

The Awards Circuit readership has spoken!  The community unveiled their nominees for the 2012 Awards Circuit Community Awards with Michel Hazanavicius’ “The Artist” leading...

Awards Circuit Community Award Nominations TBA

They will be announced in the coming hours!  Can you guess the nominees?  I'll tell you one thing.  We have a lone director.  Can...

Year-In-Review: 2011 Davis’ Film Award Winners

Year-In-Review week ends with the naming of the winners of the 2011 Davis' Film Awards. It was fantastic sharing this year with all of...

Awards Circuit Staff Top Ten of 2011

As the year stands behind us and we gear up for the upcoming award shows including the Critics Choice Awards which will be broadcast...

Year-In-Review: 2011 Davis’ Film Awards (Editors’ Choices)

Putting together a best of the year list can be a daunting task, especially when you have so many films and performances you feel...

Year-In-Review: Editor’s Specialty Awards

The Year-In-Review continues with some non-traditional citations on certain films and performances that did or did not make head way in 2011. What are...

Awards Circuit Community Award Ballots are Open!

It's that time of the year, where the focus switches from the critics and on to YOU, the reader.  This week is our 2011...

Year-In-Review (Editor’s Honorable Mentions)

2011 presented a nice eclectic view of cinema we haven’t seen throughout the years.  If we summed it up to a ‘theme’...

Year-in-Review Kicks Off Tonight!

The year came and went presenting some of the best works seen by directors, actors, composers, cinematographers, and other craftsman.  This week we’ll be...

Reader Reaction: “J. Edgar”

Tell us what you thought of it.

Poll Results: Who is the frontrunner for Best Actress?

Viola Davis - The Help 83 19.9% 19.9% Glenn Close - Albert Nobbs 69 16.55% 16.55% Meryl Streep - The Iron Lady 142 34.05% 34.05% Michelle Williams - My Week with Marilyn 73 17.51% 17.51% Tilda Swinton - We Need...