Home Community Page 20

Community

A Storm is Coming…

You and your friends better batten down the hatches, ‘cause it already destroyed my Weekend Openings and it might blow you away too!  Actually,...

Circuit 3: Movie Dad Performances

With Father's Day arriving this weekend, I thought it might be fun to do a Circuit 3 in honor of all dads out there....

Oscar Question of the Day – Smile for the Camera

I'm not going to lie, this may feel a bit like Sophie's Choice.  In my humble opinion, Roger Deakins and Emmanuel Lubezski are the...

Oscar Question of the Day – “If I l Let You Go, You Think...

You are playing the role of Susan Evans, played by Wendy Crewson in Joseph Ruben’s child thriller The Good Son (1993) starring Macaulay Culkin...

ACCA TV Voting Open, “Modern Family” leads the way!

The first annual Awards Circuit Commmunity Awards (ACCA) for Television was announced last week. ABC's "Modern Family" led with eight nominations including Best Comedy...

Oscar Question of the Day – Animated Best Pictures

Beauty & the Beast (1991) has the great honor of becoming the first animated film to be nominated for Best Picture.  It took the...

Oscar Question of the Day

It can get lonely out there for an Oscar lover.  You often can find yourself running around trying to have a conversation with anyone...

Circuit 3: Angelina Jolie

On Monday, June 4th, Academy Award winner Angelina Jolie celebrated her 37th birthday. Born in Los Angeles, California in 1975 to actors Jon Voight...

Circuit 3: Morgan Freeman

On Friday, Academy Award winner Morgan Freeman will celebrate his 75th birthday. The veteran actor/narrator/producer/director was born June 1st, 1937, in Memphis, Tennessee, the...

ACCA TV voting begins!

One of the best things I'd pride myself about the Awards Circuit is community. We embrace our readers and value all your opinions and...

Taking Questions for “Power Hour”

We're taking questions for our podcast which will be recorded tomorrow evening.  Got any gripes or things you want to ask, then this is...

ACCA TV starting soon!

We have to give credit, where credit is due.  Longtime reader John Rivera gave the wonderful idea for this.  As we head into the...

Introducing Daniel Ashtiany!

We've gone British!  I'd like to officially welcome our newest writer to the Awards Circuit family, Daniel Ashtiany.  A native of the UK, Daniel...

Happy 4 Years Awards Circuit!

It's been four years...Wow!  It's hard to imagine that the Awards Circuit would be standing toe-to-toe with some of the best sites on the...

Taking Questions for Power Hour!

It never stops around here.  We're taking questions for this week's edition of the Awards Circuit Podcast.  Please copy all questions in the comment...

Please Refresh Your Pages

If the site looks distorted to you, please hit your CTRL + F5 keys to refresh.Thanks

Phase 1 of Awards Circuit Revamp Underway!

We are in the midst of our 4 year anniversary revamp.  Beginning with the homepage and working our way around the site during the...

A Moment of Silence for Sherri Foote, John’s wife

To Our Entire Readership, It's our deepest sadness that I announce that John Foote's wife, Sherri Foote, passed away early this morning.If anyone knows John,...

Intoducing…Mark Johnson!

As the Awards Circuit grows into one of the finest assemblies of film and television fanatics on the web, our team must constantly keep...

4 Year Awards Circuit Anniversary on May 1!

It's been four years and we'll be unveiling our new and improved website on the anniversary day.  Trust me, it's definitely worth the wait.Share...

2002 ACCA & Davis Award Winners!

2002 ACCA Winners Best Picture - Chicago Runner Up - AdaptationBest Director - (TIE) Peter Jackson for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers & Roman...

Tomorrow, the staff and I will be meeting once again for this week's podcast.  I will be announcing the winners for ACCA 2002 as...

4 Year Awards Circuit Anniversary and the $1 Drive!

It's coming!  On May 1, 2012, it will mark four years that the Awards Circuit has been up and running.  Can't believe it's been...

Please Take the Awards Circuit Survey

We are always striving to do better and we would like your help with it.  Please take the survey and be as honest as...

2002 Davis Film Award Nominations

Best Motion Picture"Bowling for Columbine" - Charles Bishop; Jim Czarnecki; Michael Donovan; Kathleen Glynn; Michael Moore "Chicago" - Martin Richards "Gangs of New York" - Alberto...

ACCA 2002 Final Voting Open!

It's that time!  The Awards Circuit Community Awards must now choose their favorite films and performances from 2002.  In case you missed it, Rob...

“Chicago” and “The Two Towers” Lead ACCA 2002 with 12 Nominations!

YOU have Spoken!  Check out the full list of nominees for the 2002 Awards Circuit Community Awards!Best Motion Picture“Adaptation” “Chicago” “The Hours” “The Lord of the Rings:...

Have questions for this week's podcast?  Please write them in the comment section.  We will be recording later on today!  Can't wait to see...

Love the Awards Circuit? We Have Merchandise Now!

It's been a long time coming!  I love the Awards Circuit and I love our readers.  I pride myself on being called a 'Film...

ACCA 2002 Now Open!

Awards Circuit Community Awards Voting Station is now Open!  We are diving back in time to revisit films and performances that might have deserved more...

Community Reactions: “John Carter”

Sound off!  We want to hear what you thought of Disney's "John Carter" as well as other films that opened up this week.  Was...

The New Awards Circuit Forum is up!

Hello Readers of The Awards Circuit,This is an e-mail to announce our brand spankin' new Forum that has been launched. While the comments are...

Community Reactions: “Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax”

This weekend, another of Dr. Seuss' childhood dreams gets the big screen treatment.  So this is the place to include what you thought about...

Taking Questions for “Power Hour”

Hopefully, all of you enjoyed last week's "Power Hour" where dove into the Oscar ceremony and shared our reactions on the big surprises of...

Full Oscar Winners!

I went 20 for 24. Not my best day but not bad either. I'm heartbroken for Viola Davis. I know some of Meryl fans...

Follow @AwardsCircuit

4,079FansLike
1,187FollowersFollow
10,369FollowersFollow