Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “Circuit Breaker! The Awards, Film, & TV Podcast,” a weekly breakdown from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson, Joey Magidson, Chris James, and Karen Peterson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday.
Find us on Twitter at @Circuit_Pod, email us at email@example.com, and submit your comments and questions at the bottom of the episode.
On the agenda:
- Talking again about the second weekend of “Avengers: Endgame” and just how much money the film will make in its full theatrical run and where it will land on the all-time list.
- Wrapping up the Tribeca Film Festival and our thoughts on “Dreamland,” “Low Tide,” “Lost Transmissions,” “Buffaloed,” “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile,” “A Kid from Coney Island,” “Georgetown,” and “American Woman.”
- Talking about some category decisions over the years that have been declared “CATEGORY FRAUD” by the internet consensus but we feel is the RIGHT CALL. Some of the discussions circle Mahershala Ali (“Green Book”), Kate Winslet (“The Reader”), Jake Gyllenhaal (“Brokeback Mountain”), Philip Seymour Hoffman (“Doubt”), and more.
- Announcing our next “Top 10 Greatest Series” and some examples of the area we are examining.
- Talking about potential Emmy lineups and categories and the things we are watching.
COMMENT AND SEND IN:
& QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Listen to Us on Spotify!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan that are aligned with our values.