Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “Circuit Breaker! The Awards, Film, & TV Podcast,” a weekly breakdown from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson, Joey Magidson, Chris James, and Karen Peterson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday.
Find us on Twitter at @Circuit_Pod, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and submit your comments and questions at the bottom of the episode.
On the agenda:
- We’re joined by new AwardsCircuit contributor Ryan McQuade who is filling in this week and introducing his likes and dislikes in film.
- From a question from one of our readers, we’re discussing our favorite movie scores of the past decade. This also leads to a discussion that asks the question, which Oscar Score lineup is the best of the last decade as well. With lineups that have included “The Social Network,” “The Artist,” “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” and “If Beale Street Could Talk,” which lineup gets top marks?
- Who has been our favorite Batman and our favorite Bruce Wayne? Two separate questions with a lot more to digest.
- Jamie Lee Curtis is confirmed for the second “Halloween” due out in 2020.
- Big openings during the weekend that included Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” and Orion’s “Child’s Play.” Sharing our thoughts, likes, and issues with each of them. Did Woody get his own “ending” and what did we think of this Chucky update?
- Throwback podcast for you to enjoy is here.
COMMENT AND SEND IN:
& QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Listen to Us on Spotify!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan that are aligned with our values.