Welcome to the Awards Circuit podcast titled “Circuit Breaker! The Awards, Film, & TV Podcast,” a weekly breakdown from AwardsCircuit.com featuring host Clayton Davis along with panelists Sam Coffey, Mark Johnson, Joey Magidson, Chris James, and Karen Peterson. We discuss movies, television and all the awards shows that need predicting. New episodes are released every Monday.
On the agenda:
- It’s a check-in regarding the end of the Telluride Film Festival that includes “Parasite” from Bong Joon-ho, “The Assistant” from Kitty Green, “Uncut Gems” from The Safdie Brothers, and “Waves” from Trey Edward Schults.
- The Toronto International Film Festival is underway and we have the early word on films like “Dolemite Is My Name” with Eddie Murphy, “Blackbird” with Susan Sarandon, “The Lighthouse” with Robert Pattinson, “The Laundromat” with Meryl Streep, “Harriet” with Cynthia Erivo, “Jojo Rabbit” with Taika Waititi, “Knives Out” from Rian Johnson, “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood” with Tom Hanks, and “Joker” with Joaquin Phoenix.
- Talking about our thoughts regarding embargoes.
- Giving our thoughts (non-spoiler) on “It: Chapter Two” and how it came to an end.
- Are we in store for the year of Asian cinema?
COMMENT AND SEND IN:
& QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
LIKE Us on Facebook: The Awards Circuit Facebook Page
Follow Us on Twitter: @Circuit_Pod & @AwardsCircuit
Download Us on Stitcher Radio!
Listen to Us on Spotify!
Rate and Download Us on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast by the FEED
SHARE #StartTheREALConversation and #StopMuslimBan that are aligned with our values.
CHECK OUT ALL THE OFFICIAL PREDICTIONS IN THE CIRCUIT HUB AND MAKE YOUR OWN!